About Our Ads
Tracking Technologies We Use
We and third parties on the site collect personal information about users over time and across different websites, apps, and devices (our platforms) when you use our platforms. We or third parties use several tracking technologies. These may include browser and flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. These may also include device IDs. These technologies are used to track our consumers and platform users, including for the following reasons:
- To track new visitors to our platforms.
- To recognize past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our platform.
- To integrate with third-party social media platforms.
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our platform visitors, and their respective interests.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on this website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. For further details, see below, consult the help menu in your browser, or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Here is more information about certain tracking technologies cookies we currently use on our sites. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
Analytics: Google Analytics
We use these tracking tools to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Advertising: Amazon Associates
We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third-party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. The information collected is used to improve and deliver relevant advertising.
To opt out of being tracked by Amazon, visit: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs/ref=hp_468496_advertisingpref2
Advertising: DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, and Google Publisher Tags
We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third-party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. The information collected is used to improve and customize our advertising.
To opt out of being tracked by Google, visit: https://adssettings.google.com/
Advertising: Facebook Business
We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third-party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. The information collected is used to improve and deliver relevant advertising.
To opt out of being tracked by Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Functionality: Facebook Connect
We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our websites on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data.
To opt out of being tracked by Facebook Connect, visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/211829542181913?helpref=faq_content
We use this technology to track referrals to third-party web retailers when you buy a product linked from our site.
Controlling Our Use of Tracking Technologies
Our Do-Not-Track Policy
Some web browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our platforms may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. Options you select are browser and device specific.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Next Adventure Design LLC owns and operates the Lost Wit and Wisdom Internet site located at www.lostwitandwisdom.com and other websites and mobile applications or platforms on which these terms and conditions of use appear (collectively, including all content, “Website”). Your continued access and use of the Website is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of use set out below (this “Agreement”). This Agreement will govern your use of any new or existing Website features (together, the “Services”). Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
By accessing, browsing, using and/or downloading the pages in this Website, you agree to accept and comply with this Agreement for each use and visit to this Website. If you do not agree to accept and comply with this Agreement, you should not access, browse, or otherwise use this Website.
Next Adventure Design LLC reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this Agreement, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates prospectively from the date of notice of such changes. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting on this Website or by electronic or conventional mail. You agree to regularly review this Agreement and to be aware of such revisions. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement as changed.
Grant and Restrictions on Use
All information, including, without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, advertisements, video clips, music and sounds, and all trade-marks, service marks and trade names and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the “Content”) comprised in the Website, excluding any User Submissions as defined below (“Site Content”) is, unless otherwise noted, subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trademarks held by or licensed by Next Adventure Design LLC. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, no license to use, copy, distribute, republish, transmit or otherwise exploit any Site Content is given to you and all intellectual property rights in and to the Site Content are expressly reserved to Next Adventure Design LLC .
order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an
account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating
your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. By creating
an account, you represent and warrant that the information you provide is true
and that you will keep it up to date.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password confidential and secure. You must notify Next Adventure Design LLC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Although Next Adventure Design LLC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Next Adventure Design LLC or others due to such unauthorized use.
To register for the Website you may be required to provide certain personal information including your name and email address. You are prohibited from transmitting any “sensitive” personally identifiable information over the Website, which may include, but not be limited to, any information about yourself or another person that may relate to health or medical conditions, social security/social insurance numbers or national identifiers, credit card, bank account or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters.
You are also prohibited from:
(i) using the Website to send or post harassing, abusive, or threatening messages;
(ii) transmitting through the Website any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, soliciting passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes, including hidden pages, links or images, providing instructional information about illegal activities, or which threatens our relationships with our partners, customers or suppliers;
(iii) attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender or person submitting the information;
(iv) disrupting the normal flow of the Website, including any dialogue on the Website or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
(v) sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
(vi) intentionally or unintentionally performing or promoting any activity that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Website;
(vii) posting or transmitting executable programming of any kind, including viruses, spyware, trojan horses, easter eggs, or any other form of computer programming or disabling mechanism;
(viii) posting User Submissions or using the Website in such a way that damages the image or rights of Next Adventure Design LLC, other users or third parties;
(ix) using any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Website or the Site Content in whole or in part, including, without limitation, creating any frames at any other Websites pertaining to any portions of this Website.
User Submissions and Conduct
As a Website account holder or user you may submit textual content, photos, video, and other materials on the Website (collectively referred to as “User Submissions”). You will be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Next Adventure Design LLC to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information, images or likeness contained or displayed in any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and this Agreement. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of Next Adventure Design LLC, or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization. You agree that you will not submit as part of any User Submission any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, confidentiality agreement, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Next Adventure Design LLC all of the license rights granted herein. You represent and warrant that Next Adventure Design LLC’s use thereof does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to Next Adventure Design LLC, you hereby grant Next Adventure Design LLC a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense to others, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and Next Adventure Design LLC’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any and all media formats and through any and all media channels now known or hereafter devised, without any compensation or payment of royalties. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any User Submissions, as well as the right to sublicense User Submissions to third parties, including other users, for use on other media or platforms known or hereinafter developed, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Submissions and grant each user of the Website a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under this Agreement.
Release and Indemnity
Next Adventure Design LLC does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. You also acknowledge and agree that you, and not Next Adventure Design LLC, are entirely responsible for your User Submission and that Next Adventure Design LLC does not control the User Submissions posted on the Website, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Submission. You understand that by using or viewing the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Next Adventure Design LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
Due to the volume of responses, it may not be possible for us to respond to or publish every User Submission made to the Website.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights you believe have been infringed by a user on our website, please email email@example.com.
Access and Account Termination
Next Adventure Design LLC reserves the right to deny or revoke access to this Website, or any part thereof, or to otherwise terminate a user’s access to its Website, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause and without notice to you.
Access to Site
While Next Adventure Design LLC endeavors to ensure that this Website is available at all times, Next Adventure Design LLC will not be liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, SITE CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS, WILL BE AVAILABLE OR ERROR FREE, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THE EVENT OF ANY SERVICE FAILURE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC, ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SITE) AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS AND AGENTS OF NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC OR THAT PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, NOR SHALL NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A NEGLIGENT ACT, WILL NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
Governing Law and Attornment
This Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE INSTITUTED ONLY IN A LOCAL, STATE , OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN OHIO. YOU AND NEXT ADVENTURE DESIGN LLC AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND AGREE THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
The delay or omission by either party to enforce or exercise any terms or right pursuant to this Agreement will not impair any such term or right nor be construed to be a waiver thereof and will in no way affect the other party’s right later to enforce it. Any waiver by either party of any covenants, conditions or agreements to be performed by the other party will not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or any covenant, conditions, or agreement herein contained.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Next Adventure Design LLC. Next Adventure Design LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Next Adventure Design LLC will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Next Adventure Design LLC from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
If any part of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any information related to your use of this Website for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this Website and supersedes and replaces any prior agreement and communication between the parties relating thereto.
We Collect Information From and About You
- Contact information. For example, we may collect your name and email address. We may also collect your street address or phone number. We may collect other I.D. numbers like usernames.
- Payment information. For example, if you make purchases, we might collect your credit card information.
- Information you submit or post. We collect the information you submit to us or post in a public space on our platform.
- Demographic information. For example, this includes your zip code. We may also collect your age and gender. We may collect this information if you contact us or enter a promotion.
- Usage, behavioral, and device information. We may collect information about the website browser you are using, the pages you visit, or the third-party websites from which or to which you go from our platform. We may also collect information about your equipment or device like an IP address or a device or advertising identifier. We collect this information using the tracking technologies described here.
- Location information. We may collect information about your location, including your precise location. We may collect this information using different types of technologies, including GPS and Wi-Fi.
We Collect Information in Different Ways
- We collect information directly from you. For example, if you register on our platform, enter a contest, or take one of our online surveys.
- We collect information from you passively. For example, we use tracking tools like cookies and web beacons to track user behavior. We collect information about users over time and across different platforms and devices when you use this platform. We may have third parties collect personal information this way.
- We get information about you from third parties. We may get information about you or your preferences from our business partners. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We Use Information as Disclosed and Described Here
We use information for our business purposes. These include:
- To process your requests and for related purposes. For example, to fulfill an order you place with us. Or, we may use your information to contact you about a purchase.
- To promote Lost Wit and Wisdom and our related companies and products. For example, we might send you updates about our platforms or new products. We may also send you other information which we think you might find interesting. We may contact you using the contact information we have about you.
- To tell you about third-party products or services we think you will like. For example, we might send you information about a deal that we are able to offer to our registered users.
- To operate our platforms and serve our advertisements. For example, we use information we collect to analyze trends and improve platform layout. We also monitor traffic patterns at our platforms to personalize our platform. We sometimes work with third parties to help us with our platform monitoring activities. Our monitoring may include tracking your online activities, either ourselves or with the help of our vendors or other third parties. Monitoring may be across our platforms and be used to serve you with content in which we think you would be interested.
- To protect our platforms and services. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, and our services.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
We May Share Information with Third Parties
- We will share information within the Next Adventure Design LLC family of companies.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors, or will authorize them to collect information on our behalf. We also share information with companies that help us operate our platforms or fulfill customer requests.
- We will share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information with third-party business partners. For example, we might share your information when we conduct a joint promotion with another company.
- We may share this information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will disclose information in response to subpoenas or investigative requests. We may share information with a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion. If you are the winner of a sweepstakes or contest, we may also share your information with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- We may share information for other reasons as may be described to you.
You can opt out of marketing emails by following the instructions in any marketing emails you receive. You can also opt out by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages.
Your EU and Other Privacy Rights
You have the following rights, where provided under applicable law, regarding your information (each of which are subject to various exceptions and limitations):
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: This is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be “blocked” to make sure the restriction is respected in the future.
- The right to data portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services and platforms.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, in particular processing based on our legitimate interests. You also can object at any time to your information being used for direct marketing purposes (including profiling related to such direct marketing). Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to an EU data protection authority.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with any services which you request. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We process your personal data where you have consented, where it is necessary to perform our contract with you, to perform our legal obligations, and/or for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Please note your rights in relation to your personal data are not absolute. We may, for example, deny you access to your personal data when required or authorized by law, or if granting access would have an unreasonable impact on another individual’s privacy.
Third parties advertise on our platforms, and we also contract with third parties to serve ads across the internet and across multiple devices.
We use industry standard security measures to protect our platforms. However, we cannot guarantee that the Internet or your use of our platforms will be completely secure. We encourage you to take steps to protect yourself online. For example, do not share your password with other people including ensuring that any online account information you have remains secure.
Our platforms are not created for children. We do not believe children are interested in our platforms, and do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website and read the helpful information provided by the FTC.
Our platforms are operated in the United States and other countries located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and are subject to United States laws. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to or processed in the United States or other countries located outside the EEA. The standard of data protection in the United States and in certain other countries where we may process your information is considered by the European Commission to be not adequate when compared to the date protection standards of the EU and EEA. Please also be aware that by using our platforms and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. The latest version of this policy will be posted here. If there is a material change to this policy that we plan to apply retroactively, we will notify you as required by law. Please check our platforms periodically for updates.
How to Contact Us
If users have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call us at 440-941-8928. If you would like to write to us, our address is Next Adventure Design LLC , 6545 Market Ave. North STE 100, North Canton, OH 44721.